Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Own Bridals/"Goomals" Kate & Brady

Here is how it worked...... I took shots of Brady, He took shots of me, and our timer on our Lovely camera sat on a tripod to snap the created Photograph of the two of us together! It was SO much fun! Not many people can say they took their Fiances Bridals/"Groomals"!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Brianna Jean said...

beautiful pictures kate

Kristen said...

are you kidding!!! those are fantastic!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

Excellent job Kate! If you can do it, I can do it. I'm such a control freaking with framing and composing shots it's difficult for me to imagine freely handing the camera over to even another photographer to do couple's portraits for me and my boyfriend. I had planned on doing the tripod thing but wondered how frustrating it would be running back and forth ( I totally need a wireless shutter-release) but you guys survived so I am sure I will too!

Glad to see more shots of your dress! Kristin's just weren't detailed enough, I need more, more, more! LOL I love how you converted it from the strapless. Excellent job. Love the manly take on Brady too. I so struggle with emphasizing masculinity, and tend to just focus on the brides because being feminie so is lovely to express. Anyway, good job!

cundiff said...

Absolutely lovely...and you looked like you had fun doing your photo shoot. Gramma Carol

Andi said...

Kate! wow, I love your photos :) I was looking at some from the weddings you took and was impressed. I didn't even realize YOU were the photographer until I saw these pics of your bridals and groomals!... You probably don't remember/know me, but I'm Meg and Alex's neighbor. I am getting married in April and am looking for a photographer for bridals and the wedding day. I may just give you a call soon.... :)
-Andi Decker
andi90@msn.com